Job title: ART Teacher – French & English Speaking
Company: Ecole europeenne Bruxelles III
Job description: The European School Brussels III is looking for:
An ART teacher (M/F/X) – French & English speaking
Secondary cycle from S1 to S7
The European Schools are an intergovernmental organisation offering multilingual and multicultural education.
The locally recruited teachers are hired under the employee status to teach in the secondary cycle.
- Native speaker or thorough knowledge of the teaching language (C1/C2 level certified)
- University degree (validated by the national authorities) permitting to teach in the secondary school (until the Baccalaureate)
- Recent professional experience for at least 2 years in the secondary cycle (until the Baccalaureate)
- Ability of teaching a 2nd subject is an advantage
- Knowledge of 3rd language is an asset.
- European citizen or person having a valid working permit in Belgium
- Ability to teach mixed classes using effective differentiation
- Strong motivation in teaching in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Ability to work and to cooperate with colleagues, management and families
We are offering contracts in accordance with the Service regulations for the locally recruited teachers in the European schools (Ref.: 2016-05-D-11-en-7) available on the EE website :
- Starting day: September, 1st 2021
- Availability: Candidates must be available for the school year: 2021/2022
- Gross salary: 61.699,68€ per year for a full-time post (21 teaching periods 45′ per week)
- Removal costs: in accordance to the Service regulations, the locally recruited teachers recruited for a minimum period of one year and a contract providing a minimum of 16 hours/periods per week, are entitled to reimbursement of their removal expenses unless the contract ends within the first 12 months due to circumstances lying in their responsibility (cfr: article 37 & 38 of the Service regulations).
- Installation allowance: A locally recruited teacher recruited for a minimum period of one year and a contract
providing a minimum of 16 hours/periods per week who furnishes evidence of having been obliged to change his/her place of residence and of having actually settled at his/her place of employment in order to comply with Article 27 of the Service Regulations shall be entitled to an installation allowance (cfr: article 27 & 37bis of the Service regulations).
- School fees: for school year teachers, a reduction in school fees shall be granted during the period of their employment for any of their children enrolled in the European Schools. (cfr: article 39 of the Service regulations).
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
– Please complete AND send the following documents as a single PDF file to :
– A cover letter
– Your Curriculum Vitae, if possible in „Europass“ format
– Copy of your diploma(s)
– Contact information of your last employer (if possible)
– The reference of the ad (Ref: B3-2021-47)
The subject of the email must be indicated as follows: „B3-2021-47/NAME First name“
(example: B3-2021-47/SCHILD Martina).
It is important to name the subject exactly as stated above AND to send the application only to the specified email address (not via the Stepstone platform!) because the system does not recognize applications named or sent in any other way. This also means that it is necessary not to leave any spaces between the reference, the slash and the surname/first name. Correct: B3-2021-47/NAME First name; incorrect: B3-2021-47 / NAME first name
Deadline for applications: July 21th at midnight (ad reference: B3-2021-47)
Successful candidates will be required to provide a certificate of Good Living (Model 2 – for access to an educational activity in Belgium or any other similar document for another country of origin) before starting work.
Successful candidates will be invited to an interview (before a Selection Committee) from August, 23rd 2021.
Expected salary: €61699.68 per year
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 07:21:49 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net