Job title: Art Manager
Job description: Limitless Games is a recently created AAA video game studio in Barcelona. The studio is currently in the process of developing a new game. The game is a COOP Action RPG set in a fantasy/Sci-fi universe.
We are looking for an experienced Art Manager to join the team. Your work will be to coordinate production between the studio and our outsource partners.
– This job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.
– This position is not a remote role. You will be required to work onsite.
– 5+ years of experience with outsourcing and asset management.
– Extensive demonstrated knowledge of Maya/ZBrush/Photoshop and the ability to provide detailed direction and feedback across art, animation, and VFX.
– Detail-oriented, extremely well organized.
– Leadership and Management experience.
– In-depth knowledge of material/shader development and experience with Substance Designer/Painter.
– Extensive knowledge of production software including Excel and Jira.
– Experience with Unreal.
– Excellent communication skills are essential, in English and any other languages are a plus.
– You are a gamer!
– Partner with the Art Lead to determine requirements and establish objectives with external vendors.
– Maintain strong creative relationships with existing partners and internal teams.
– Leverage external production knowledge to explore opportunities with new partners.
– Collaborate with Art Lead to develop and document specifications and deliverables that meet visual targets.
– Setting up workflows and processes.
– Proactively identify improvements in the development pipeline in relation to external development and integration.
– Create, manage, and track production schedules; report the status of deliverables to Art Lead and Game Director.
– Review assets for quality and accuracy and provide feedback as required; implement and test in the engine.
– Assist with the management and integration of art and animation assets and ensure they are optimal for performance and memory.
– Actively contribute to the growth of the studio: lead by example, including demonstrating a willingness to give and receive feedback, collaborate with others to share techniques, ideas, and contribute to a positive working environment.
– Great location: Located in Diagonal, you’ll find plenty of restaurants and easy access to public transport.
– Free Gym: Healthy minds in healthy bodies: whether you like to swim, run, lift weights or jump rope, the gym is on us.
– Team building: We organise at least two activities a year.
– Language classes: We want our coworkers to be proficient in English and Spanish so they don’t miss out on any of the witty jokes we make.
– Private health insurance: Feel protected from day one. Whether you twist your ankle or need something as serious as surgery, we’re here for you.
– Flexible working hours: Need time for paperwork? Want to leave early to celebrate a special occasion? Our flexible working hours help you do just that.
– Fruit Mondays: Oh, sweet Monday! Full of apples, peaches, and Bananas for everyone to enjoy.
– 25 days of Holidays: We’re from all around the world and some of us need time to visit our families or wander the world.
Detalles de la empresa
Nombre de la empresa Limitless Games S.L.
Número de trabajadores 29
Ubicación Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
Actividades Desarrollo de videojuegos
Acerca de esta empresa Limitless Games is an AAA video game studio in Barcelona.
Limitless mission is set to break the barrier of hardware/platforms and allow players to enjoy games with infinite fun.
Job date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 06:49:39 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net