Job title: API and Integration Specialist
Company: Montarelo Consulting
Job description: The company: our customer is a German multinational company that operates all over the world for more than 65 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 4.000 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization.
Description of the position:
To foster our growth at our research and development site in the city centre of Madrid, we are seeking a passionate API and Integration Specialist on professional level to join our Data Exchange Services operations team in a permanent, full-time position.
We will significantly simplify and accelerate data exchange between IT applications. Our
team “Data Exchange Services” (DX) is establishing a new DX-Platform that will embrace the following capabilities: API Management, Enterprise Application Integration and Event-based Communication.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Setup, establish and operate the new DX-Platform for the global company
- Implement new APIs and Integrations based on the DX-Platform
- Close cooperation with many development teams regarding DX
- Consulting and coaching on APIs and integrations for all internal IT teams
- At least 3-4 years of professional API and Integration experience.
- Experience with API and integration platforms from internationally recognized suppliers
- Senior Specialist for APIs, Application Integration and Event-based Communication:
a. API Keywords: API design, REST, API management…
b. Integration Keywords: Data flows, mappings and transformation for a wide range of protocols (HTTPS, REST…)
c. Event-based Keywords: Event-based Architecture, Pub/Sub…
d. SAP Keywords: ECC, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform…
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
- Communicative, self-confident and self-organized.
- Experienced, autonomous employee with about five years of overall IT professional expertise.
- Proactive and independent working.
- Ability to travel if needed.
Job location: Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise valid job permit mandatory. At least one day per week remote work allowed, probably more than one.
Expected travel: The role will require occasional travel mainly to the company’s location in Germany for team meetings.
Education and Training:
- BSc or Master in Computer Sciences or an equivalent work experience.
- Spanish: Business fluent.
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills). B2/C1 level.
- German: Helpful for the position (but not a prerequisite).
Organizational position: Reporting to the Team Leader Data Exchange Services (located in Hamburg).
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time, as internal employee.
Salary: Depending on experience.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
- Reduced working hours during summer (July and August).
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Information Technology and Services
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to email@example.com including in the subject: ‘API specialist(Madrid)’ along with your English CV.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net