The Sales & Marketing Director role, for at University in Europe, will have a critical role in the development and execution of the University’s student recruitment strategy, taking overall accountability for the growth of student numbers at the University’s three campuses in Germany (in Berlin, Hamburg and Dortmund). This will be done by effectively utilizing all student recruitment channels and ensuring an excellent consultative process for prospective students interesting in studying with the University in any one of its campuses.
The role holder will be responsible for developing and managing the overarching marketing strategy both in Germany and abroad for all direct revenue generation initiatives and campaigns (via all online and offline marketing channels).
The Sales & Marketing Director will be responsible to provide prospective students with a five start consultative experience – ensuring enquiries from prospective students are addressed within 24 hours, and providing prospective students with all the information needed to make an educated decision about their prospective studies with the University.
Stakeholder management will form a crucial part of the role. The role holder will regularly collaborate with academic and administrative leaders within the University and ensure accurate and standardised reporting is carried out regularly. This will contribute to an open, transparent and collaborative working culture, providing regular feedback to University and GUS leadership on new opportunities and projected student numbers.
The role will be highly target driven and the role holder will be expected to grow the team size to accommodate for the University’s growth and development ambitions. As such, the role holder will work with the Senior Leadership Team in the UK and Germany to agree on lead and revenue generation targets by program and campus; and will regularly report on the performance of the Marketing & Sales Teams, against agreed upon targets and metrics.
* Leadership of the University’s student recruitment function – from marketing & branding to student advisory & consultation.
* Development and implementation of integrated sales and marketing plans, ensuring delivery within agreed time and budget, contributing to the achievement of the University’s goals and strategic objections.
* Working closely with colleagues within the university to provide market insights and competitive analysis
* Working with the GUS and UE Senior Management Team to formulate objectives, set KPIs and performance goals for the sales and marketing departments
* Plan and oversee all marketing campaigns and events to support growth in revenue, relationships and reputation
* Meet with key strategic partners and industry influencers, establish and maintain relationships and a consistent corporate image
* Continually review and monitor work performance of sales and marketing teams, against agreed KPIs and performance measurements by compiling regular KPI reports
* Manage and lead the University’s Marketing and Sales teams, acting as a role model and motivate them to reach their team and personal goals
* Training and performance evaluations to develop the teams
* Ensure teams are supported with adequate infrastructures and systems
DESIREABLE SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
* Leadership Experience in both Sales and Marketing – a suitable professional experience as Sales & Marketing Director for the position is desirable.
* Fluency in German and English
* Experience managing multi-million euro marketing budgets within a KPI-centric environment
* Experience with complex and long conversion cycles
* Educated to degree level
* Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Germany higher education landscape is preferred
* Experience of managing internal and external stakeholders at all levels
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to negotiate and influence
* Effective problem solving skills
* Hands-on experience with CRM
We offer you:
* An open-ended employment contract, (40h/week)
* A dynamic, competitive and rewarding work culture
* Opportunity to work and design in a dynamic and innovative company
* A diverse, interesting and international working environment
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents stating your desired
income and possible starting date. Please submit your documents in English, thank you.
Your application will reach us by the fastest route via email email@example.com
D – 58642 Iserlohn
We are a german recruiting agency of over 20 own niche job markets worldwide and are looking for specialists for germany.
Recruiting von internationalen Fachkräften mit Ihrer Stellenanzeige auf Blue Card Jobs. Ausblenden