Job title: Anúncio de emprego: Customer Experience Advisor – Italian Speakers
Job description: Descrição do emprego:
Customer Experience Advisor – Italian Speakers » Webhelp Portugal
» Ref: 7202064
» Call Center / Help Desk
Detalhe da Oferta:
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands.
By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 62,000 game-changers from more than 170 locations in 49 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
You will be the first point of contact for viewers and a critical brand ambassador. The right person for this role is enthusiastic at addressing our client’s customers‘ needs aiming to provide an excellent service. If you are someone that you enjoy delivering world-class customer service, then this is your opportunity.
Your project belongs to a multinational American company leader in the mass media and entertainment industry.
As a Customer Experience Advisor, you will:
- Assist viewers through phone and/or chat regarding different queries
- Provide account and application support to viewers namely with regards to software functionality
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings
- Provide accurate and real-time responses to the viewer’s inquiries.
We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient in Italian (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Passionate about entertainment and media enterprise
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy, team spirit and customer-oriented
- Familiarity with digital streaming services and devices
- Have a positive and can-do attitude
- Previous experience in Customer Service is highly valued
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you:
- Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
Life at our company:
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net