Job title: Anglophone teacher for the Primary cycle
Company: Ecole europeenne Bruxelles III
Job description: Introduction
The European School Brussels III is looking for :
Anglophone teacher (M/F/X) for the Primary cycle
Ad interim contract ( 25 hours/week) – September 2021 to December 2021
The European Schools are an intergovernmental organisation offering multilingual and multicultural education.
The locally recruited teachers are hired under the employee status in order to teach in the primary cycle.
- Native speaker of the teaching language
- University degree (validated by the national authorities) permitting to teach in the primary school
- Knowledge of at least one working language of the school (French/English)
- European citizen or person having a valid working permit in Belgium
- Experience in the field of education, particularly in the European Schools system and for the cycle concerned, would be an asset.
- Strong motivation in teaching in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Ability to work and to cooperate with colleagues, management and families
We are offering an ad interim contract in accordance with the Service regulations for the locally recruited teachers in the European schools (Ref.: 2016-05-D-11-en-7) available on the EE website :
- Availability : September to December 2021
- Gross salary: 48.687,66€ per year for a full time post (25.5h per week)
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
Please complete AND send the following documents as a single PDF file to
– A cover letter
– Your Curriculum Vitae, if possible in „Europass“ format
– Copy of your diploma(s)
– Contact information of your last employer (if possible)
The subject of the email must be indicated as follows: „B3-2021-42/NAME First name“
(example: B3-2021-42/SCHILD Martina). It is important to name the subject exactly as stated above AND to send the application only to the specified email address (NOT via the Stepstone platform!) because the system does not recognize applications named or sent in any other way. This also means that it is necessary not to leave any spaces between the reference, the slash and the surname/first name. Correct: B3-2021-42/NAME First name; incorrect: B3-2021-42 / NAME first name
Deadline for application: 29 June 2021
Only applications respecting the procedure will be taken into consideration.
No answer will be given to candidates before the end of the procedure.
Successful candidates will be invited to an interview with the Selection Committee during the month of July 2021
A criminal record will be required from the selected candidates before entering in service (Model 2 for any educational activity in Belgium – or a similar document from your respective country origin)
Expected salary: €48687.66 per year
Job date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 07:20:26 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net