Job title: Android Developer (m/f/d)
Job description: Join AutoScout24 and play a leading role in our development process as a Senior Android Software Engineer. You can solve complex problems and you feel responsible for the end-to-end development lifecycle, from code to release, to monitoring. To keep the code quality high, you create unit tests where appropriate.
At AutoScout24, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. Our organisation is, e.g. made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What you’ll do
- Working in the technology stack we are using: Kotlin, Dagger, Rx, Coroutines, Espresso, Gradle Modules and integrate with a GraphQL backend and a few REST Services
- Drive the (technical) planning of projects & features
- Closely work together with other teams that provide APIs to the Apps
- Evaluate and introduce new technologies
- Mentor other developers in the team
- Close collaboration with Product, UX and Data
- Join us on our journey by finding the right mix between effort, quality and user value
What you should bring
- Experience as a Software Engineer for at least 6 years
- You are an expert regarding Kotlin and the Android SDK
- Know how to build features for a large-scale App
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- We are an international company – English is mandatory, German nice to have
- Bonus: experience working with cloud computing platforms, ideally AWS
- Bonus: you have experience working with GraphQL
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements – we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
Find out more about us .
AutoScout24 offers benefits that allow our employees to work as freely and effectively as possible. We provide flexible office attendance and working hours, up to 30 days paid vacation (depending on the location) and state of the art, modern offices to name a few. Our goal is to support you in doing your best work. Learn more about our unique, and meaningful benefits .
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Drop files here
Drop files here
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
LinkedIn Profile *
Work permit / visa required? *
What is your preferred coding language? *
Salary Expectations? *
Relocation needed? *
Datenschutzeinwilligung / Data Protection Consent *
Ich erteile meine Einwilligung in die Speicherung, Verarbeitung, und Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten gemäß der abrufbaren Datenschutzeinwilligung. Ich kann meine Einwilligung jederzeit mit Wirkung für die Zukunft widerrufen.
Location: München, Bayern
Job date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 06:19:13 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net