Job title: Analytics Engineer (m/f/x)
Job description: At CLARK we believe that people deserve peace of mind. With that vision in mind, we set out on our mission. CLARK makes it easy to get properly insured. We created an app that makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances – all in one central place where changes can be implemented with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 400,000 satisfied customers. Without our CLARKees, we could not have achieved our mission. We are extremely proud of our over 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Püttlingen and Vienna. Fresh off our successful €69m in Series C funding backed by Top-Tier investors (Tencent and White Star capital among others) we want you to join us to be part of our successful journey.
We are looking for an experienced professional to accelerate our data and analytics initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity to have an immediate impact on a fast-growing tech company. We are building an advanced self-serve Data Platform using “modern data stack” tools and building sophisticated data solutions.
What you will be doing
- Design and maintain data solutions to provide stakeholders with the insight they need
- Write production-quality ELT code with an eye towards performance, maintainability, and consistency
- Review code and coach Analysts and Data Scientists on best data modelling practices
- Build tools that help Data Scientists and Analysts work more efficiently (e.g., macros, scripts)
- Collaborate with Data Engineers on infrastructure, advocating for and emphasizing the business value of applications
- Oversee the entire analytics layer, continually looking for ways to improve and scale
- Define, document, and champion ELT standards
Who you are
- A problem solver. You love solving problems and approach obstacles in a logical and pragmatic manner with a “Get things done” attitude.
- A team player. You are ready to collaborate with team members and stakeholders to solve problems and find optimal outcomes with the ability to provide feedback in a respectful and constructive manner.
- A good communicator. You feel confident and comfortable when explaining a complex problem to your audience.
- A punctilious organizer. You have a keen attention to detail and organize yourself and your work in a structured manner.
What you ideally have
- You have at least 3 years of experience in designing data marts (especially using Kimball’s dimensional modelling) and writing production ELT code
- Experience with modern BI tools such as Apache Superset, Looker, Tableau, or Power BI.
- Experience collecting requirements and turning these into technical solutions
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to find patterns in data
- An understanding of programming languages and development approaches (programming experience is desirable but not essential)
- Experience of dbt, AWS Redshift, and git are a great plus
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
Do you want to lead a team that can deploy to production daily? You will make a difference to hundreds of thousands of customers. We have flat hierarchies and you will have the freedom to help shape your team and make a massive difference:
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Subsidized job ticket and a company pension.
- A lot of freedom: You want to pursue further education? An MBA was always a dream of yours? We offer you support for your education while working with us.
- Support for relocation – and we don’t mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech..
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Job date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 23:25:41 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net