Job title: Airline reservations with gds skills – french speaker
Job description: Descrição do emprego
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 65,000 game-changers from more than 170 locations in 50 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
As an Airline Reservations Advisor, you will create enthusiasm around the services of our customers and resolve emerging issues that customers may face with precision and efficiency. You will be part of an exciting adventure, where your project is a French airline specializing in Caribbean destinations, providing flights from France.
As an Airline Reservations Advisor – French Speaker, you will:
· Manage the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations)
· Assist clients in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests about travel dates, promotional campaigns, among others.
· Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
· Provide excellent customer service by managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite, and diplomatic way.
· Handle inquiries and provide timely responses accordingly to the company’s regulation.
· Ensure that the degree of satisfaction meets the customer and company needs.
We offer you:
· Competitive salaries (14 monthly payments per year)
· Performance bonus
· Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
· Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months of contract)
· Relocation package – shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
· Possibility to work from home based in Lisbon temporarily*
Formação mínima: Bacharelato
Experiência: Não é necessário
Categoria profissional: Empregado
Idioma imprescindível: Francês – Bilingue
We are looking for:
· Native or proficient French and fluent English (minimum level B2)
· Previous experience with GDS tools such as Amadeus, Galileo, or Sabre is mandatory
· Excellent communication skills combined with empathy and team spirit
· Loves to identify customer needs and propose quick solutions
· You would like to develop your personal qualities within a professional environment
· For residents outside the EU, a valid work permit is required
Life at our company:
· Working in a diverse environment with people of more than 15 nationalities
· Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts on local businesses, parties, and company events and much more!
· We promote mobility between companies to work at any of our sites around the world
· New and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Oriente, Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Job date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 22:49:51 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net