Job title: Aircraft Interiors Marketing (d/f/m)
Company: Bostonair GmbH
Job description: Aircraft Interiors Marketing (d/f/m)
Wir suchen für unseren Kunden, einen international führenden Flugzeughersteller mit u.a Sitz in HH-Finkenwerder, einen Aircraft Interiors Marketing (d/f/m) am Standort Hamburg – Finkenwerder.
Your Task as Aircraft Interiors Marketing (d/f/m):
As Aircraft Interiors Marketing (d/f/m) you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Research and analyze the market and customers needs to quantify future needs and requirements
- Provide a positive marketing impact to achieve the company commercial objectives
- Understand the main characteristics of the companys products and services, the market and the competition
- Convincing marketing analysis, argumentation and presentations influencing a customer’s evaluation and purchasing decision in line with the customers airline profile, regional context, in-service & future fleet
- High quality analysis establishing Airbus competitive position contributing to campaign strategy development
- Feedback and analysis contributing to establishing market needs regarding future product development (Aircraft & Services), contributing to Airbus product strategy
- Contribute to build the regional/airline sales funnel in terms of potential Services opportunities
Your Profile as Aircraft Interiors Marketing (d/f/m):
- Bachelor degree in the fields of Business Administration or Economics
- 3 years of professional experience in the field of Interior architecture / interior design, aviation, marketing and product development
- expert knowlage in MS Officet
- Business fluent in German and English
- Very good communication skills
- Independent, careful and conscientious way of working
- High level of service orientation in order to meet the needs of various stakeholders
Was Sie erwartet
- Attractive and performance-related remuneration (in accordance with the applicable collective agreement), possibly also equal pay
- Payment above the collective wage agreement as well as social benefits, e.g. holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Separate bonus payments
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application (CV and all references) via our job portal or via the e-mail address provided.
If you are not a citizen of one of the EU countries, we need a copy of your valid work permit in order to consider you.
We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we cannot return documents sent by post.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net