Job title: AI Tech Lead
Job description: At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
The DSL (Data Science Lab) of Konecranes opened its doors officially in September 2019. This centralized team’s ultimate goal is to harvest value from Konecranes data by building AI and machine learning solutions.
Nowadays, the team comprises 15 members with a clear focus to implement machine learning models to production in Konecranes ecosystem. Everything what DSL does, should solve a concrete business problem and generate tangible and measurable business impact. Data science lab’s mission is to increase the execution speed of digital initiatives across the company and its three business areas (Industrial Equipment, Services & Port Solutions) and spur new transformative ideas that drive business growth.
Konecranes was one of the pioneers in IoT by connecting more than 24 000 assets worldwide, which generates a massive amount of data. It allows a lot of opportunities. Improving the knowledge about our customers is also a critical topic in our mission.
Konecranes will permit you to integrate a worldwide group, to see from the inside what happens in industries, and to play a vital role in Konecranes by building new AI solutions to help the group to keep growing and increasing its performance and profitability.
The Data Science Lab team is looking for an enthusiastic and curious AI Tech lead to complete our current team and to back up our technical skills with an experimented member.
Your main mission is to focus on the deployment and industrialization of machine learning models developed by data scientists. You will provide guidelines and best practices to put AI solutions into production. You will also mentor and coach our team members on the technical side of projects. You will be able to take some impactful decision and you will win our stakeholders‘ adherence.
We are seeking a team player with excellent interpersonal skills with logical and emphatic problem-solving skills to drive projects into completion. The successful candidate will have a track record of deploying Artificial Intelligence products and managing their lifecycle.
Reporting to the Data Science Lab Director, your main tasks will be :
- Manage the design, development, implementation and maintenance of AI products deployment solutions in the business applications,
- Being a technical leader / mentor for all the members of the Data Science Lab,
- Providing technical authority and taking care of the deployment of data science models and their continuous monitoring with the help of machine learning engineer,
- Challenging and solving technical issues during the deployment and maintenance of our predictive models in Konecranes ecosystem,
- Interacting with data engineering team for the AI solutions industrialization,
- Managing AI products deployed in Konecranes,
- Providing guidelines and best practices for data scientists to create a production ready code,
- Being involved in several data science projects in parallel,
- Anticipating issues and risks on projects,
- Following up the latest technology development in the field of Data Science, AI, new machine learning algorithms, monitoring solutions, tools and methodology,
- Communicating advancement of projects and issues encountered to the director of the DSL.
Your profile / Qualifications :
- Master degree in applied statistics, mathematics/informatics, computer science, data science or AI with an experience at least of 5 years in Data Science field.
- Proven track record on leading AI project deployment and coaching junior data scientists.
- Strong experience to put into production data science projects, if possible at a large scale in an international context.
- Capability to write production ready code.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience of MLOps and Machine learning lifecycle management.
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques such as neural networks, NLP (Natural Language Processing), classification, clustering, forecasting and random forests etc.
- Strong experience in programming languages – Python, Spark & SQL etc.
- Ability to design complex integrations of AI technologies by following the best practices for security, ethics and performance.
- Experience on Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform and Databricks.
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Relational skills with team spirit.
- Fluent in English is mandatory.
Additional qualifications :
- Previous experience working in a matrix organization
- Good understanding about the business
- Former experience in data science projects management
- Experience in digital products maintenance
- Agile way of thinking/working
- Aware about Design Thinking / Service Design methodologies
Join Us !
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 18,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.
Job date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 01:34:27 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net