Job title: After Sales Parts Analyst
Company: Adams Multilingual Recruitment
Job description: Our client is a major name in the Consumer Electronics/Homecare sector. The company was formed almost 140 years ago in the US and remains a family-owned business. A market leader in the US and a growing presence globally, this company is still going places and still offering great opportunities.
The International Office in Amsterdam has a superb opportunity for an After Sales and Parts Analyst. As an After Sales and Parts Analyst you would execute and support the after sales operation for the customers. Daily execution is done in close collaboration with the global departments.
- Support the parts set-up process for Europe and maintain the local parts assortment
- Plan and control spare parts inventory
- Manage the purchase orders
- Execute consumer parts orders management; evolving in supporting on-line parts sales
- Prepare periodic reports and analysis on key performance metrics
- At least 3 years of experience in (after sales) planning, inventory and order management
- Excellent data handling and analytical skills
- ERP-planning, inventory and order management (experience with Oracle is preferred)
- Advanced planning system knowledge if preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fluency in English
- Customer-oriented mindset
Please note that only candidates based in the Netherlands and in possession of a valid work permit can be considered for this opportunity.
If you’re interested in pursuing this opportunity, apply directly, or send your CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 08:01:36 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net