Job title: Administrative assistant (FR/EN)
Job description: Over de functie
ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT OF REGULATORY AFFAIRS
Provide administrative support for regulatory affairs in the waste sector, in collaboration with the Customer Assistants and Traders, by
- Preparation of notification files, collecting the necessary documents and ensuring the follow-up from the sending of the file to the validation by the different environmental authorities;
- Managing the documents of the notification files, i.e. archiving in ELO the most recent permits of the carriers and trading partners with the various environmental authorities and the related insurance policies of the notification files;
- Ensuring the follow-up of the recovery certificates, through the recovery of the movement documents following the treatment of the waste, the encoding in T&L and any other tool provided for this purpose and the monthly sending to the environmental authorities; and the follow-up of the other related documents such as OVAM transport documents;
- Preparation of permit applications / permit renewals by collecting the various necessary documents;
- Informing colleagues on the evolution of the legislation in place and on the proper use of the tools in place in this regard.
- Regular updating of the notification file monitoring dashboard, on a monthly basis, to ensure compliance with the framework linked to each REACH registration;
PROJECT AREA :
- Website: review of the content of the website under development and updates (texts and images) to ensure its consistency
- Communication tools (business cards, flyers, signs, posters, etc)
NBR project: administrative support in the verification of information in T&L necessary for NBR (contract flow-blue sheet-fence)
Project Integration of invoices in ELO: digitalisation of service invoices (labelling + scanning)
ADMINISTRATIVE and OFFICE LIFE
- Collection of official annual documents and archiving in ELO (insurance certificates, ECB extracts, financial statements, confidentiality agreements, etc.);
- Follow-up of customer KYC forms;
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail.
- External events (travel, conference, team building…)
- Search for the best offers/possibilities for booking flights, hotels, cars, …
Support for the organisation of company events (booking of restaurants, caterers, conference rooms, etc.)
- Greeting cards
- Kitchen supplies including coffee machine management
- Office supplies
Administrative organisation of offices:
- Coordination of archive and sample disposal with colleagues
- Organisation and management of access to our offices, follow-up of interventions by external companies and liaison with the building’s management.
- Ensuring the validity of carrier permits and warning in case of deadlines
- Quid to add the update on the existence of the MSDS and follow-up timing
Wat wij bieden
- The company offers the opportunity to develop in an international company.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- A place in a dynamic team
Your profile corresponds to the following criteria:
- You are dynamic and want to express yourself in an international environment
- You like to work in a team and show initiative
- You have a good capacity to manage unexpected events
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You speak French and English very well
- You have excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
Over het bedrijf
An international company specialising in the recycling of industrial waste.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net