Job title: Accounting Business Consultant
Job description: Introductie
We are looking for Accounting Business Consultant to join us in our brand new offices in Louvain-la-Neuve. The team is responsible for implementing projects and for helping our customers with their use of Odoo business apps.
As an Accounting Business Consultant (25%), you will onboard accounting firms in multiple countries in the use of Odoo to manage the daily accounting tasks of their customers. You will be the single point of contact, train end users and give support for ad hoc questions.
You are able to manage accounts payable/receivable, bank transactions, general ledger, cost accounting, monthly/annual closing and tax returns.
As a Business Consultant/Analyst (75%), you will implement Odoo. You’ll be in direct contact with the clients to help them with the good use of Odoo Software (eCommerce, Manufacturing, Inventory…). Therefore, you will analyse their needs and deliver personal training sessions. Basically, you’ll be responsible to deliver the best management solution to your customers!
As a Business Consultant, you will also support the growth of our partner network. You will help & coach our partners, from all around the world, to implement their customers projects and to become Odoo Experts.
You’ll work on various different projects at the same time. In the very first weeks, you will quickly get involved in your first projects receiving the support of more experienced colleagues. You will progressively increase your level of autonomy but never forget that two heads are better than one! You won’t have time to get bored as each project is different (industry, scope, etc.).
- Min. 2 years of experience in Fiduciary/Accounting Firms
- Valid work permit for Belgium
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French
- Learn fast
- Good communication/negotiation skills
- Autonomous, Assertive & Proactive
- Affinity with the IT world
NICE TO HAVE
- European Languages: German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese.
Experienced in management software implementation * Controlling, credit management, financial planning, IFRS, consolidation
- Get real responsibilities and autonomy in a fast evolving company.
- Great team of dynamic people (+/-150), in a friendly and open culture.
- Diversity in the projects.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Two weeks of intensive functional training with a final certification.
- New office building in Louvain-la-Neuve
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net