Job title: Account Manager, Programmatic
Company: Smadex SLU
Job description: Our incredibly multicultural and friendly team has proven itself as a major player in the mobile advertising landscape. To help us maintain our strong position in the industry, our Mobile Programmatic division is looking for a Mobile Account Manager to lead and develop a portfolio of clients across Europe.
This position is based in Barcelona!
The final candidate will be the first point of contact for all your clients and your main focus will be to grow the partnerships together on a daily basis. This includes monitoring the performance of our user acquisition campaigns, optimize towards clients‘ KPIs and overachieve them. You will be responsible for finding key business development initiatives to grow your portfolio. The right candidate will be keen to work in a team, will be analytically strong, and have a problem-solving attitude.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, and grow a portfolio of mobile app promotion clients and mobile branding agencies worldwide
- Monitor, analyze and optimize traffic channels‘ performance on your campaigns and manage the accounts accordingly
- Meet KPI goals and support the team in other related areas if required
- Constantly identify and explore new opportunities with your existing clients to cross and up-sell Headway’s products and solutions
- Identify, build and manage your own pipeline of mobile clients within your network or area of activity
- Attend relevant industry events to meet with your clients on a regular basis
Skills and requirements:
- 1+ years of mobile experience managing mobile performance-based user acquisition campaigns on programmatic is a MUST
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to develop strong relationships with your clients in English.
- Analytical, with a deep understanding of cohort analysis and customer acquisition metrics including ROAS, CPM, IPM, CPI, CPA,
- Strong understanding of the mobile app industry: actors, media-buying, sellers, suppliers, MMP’s.
- Proactive, disciplined, highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner.
- Positive attitude, passion for Apps, and a love for problem-solving.
Competitive salary based on skills and experience, flexible working hours, opportunity to learn and develop strong knowledge about the industry (business models, partners, agencies, publishers and more), Ticket restaurant, GYM membership, office in the center of Barcelona, fruit & snacks at the office, company support in your professional development, monthly TGIFs and regular team building events, fun and friendly work environment with talented marketers from over 21 different countries. And more!
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Spain won’t be considered.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net