Job title: Account Manager | English
Company: Adams Multilingual Recruitment
Job description: Do you have at least 2 years of account management or business development experience within the retail/FMCG industry? Would you like to build your career within a commercial environment that does not require you to only cold call? Do you speak English on a native/near-native level? Would you like to work for a fast-growing, international, and dynamic company in the retail industry? Are you currently based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit?
Then I am looking for you!
Job responsibilities as an Account Manager:
- Maintain and grow an existing account portfolio of clients (65% of the time) while developing new business with retailers (35% of the time).
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your portfolio of customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Communicate clearly and regularly territorial progress at commercial meetings directly to the CEO
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned English-speaking territories and collaborate with other sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Minimum 2 years of B2B sales related experience
- Retail/FMCG industry and selling to wholesalers experience
- English native-level
- Flexible and available to travel 15-30% of the time, when the pandemic is over
- Must be currently based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit (as our client does not provide any sponsorship)
Our client is an international and fast-growing company in the retail industry.
- Travel reimbursement
- 8% holiday pay
- 23 holiday days
- Direct contract with the company
- Great growth opportunities
- Free Friday lunches
- Free daily fruits
- International and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to travel internationally for trade shows when the pandemic is over
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net