Job title: Account Manager EMEA
Job description: Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join our amazing and dynamic team of Account Manager and rise to the challenge to evolve in the IT sector! Handle a portfolio of partners and help them increase their revenue !
Join our dynamic and innovative Channel Sales team, working within a fast growing company that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
As an Account Manager you will be managing a portfolio of Odoo Partners, as well as being involved in business development with end customers. You have the unique opportunity to make an impact on both end customers and Odoo partners.
Our partners are resellers, systems/ERP integrators and IT companies from Europe & Africa that are adopting Odoo in their solutions portfolio.
As the partner’s main point of contact, you’ll coach them on best practices regarding their business strategy, implementation methodology and know-how of the product, so they can grow their Odoo business.
On top of that, you’ll be in contact with a large diversity of customers in many regions. You’ll get to be a matchmaker since you will be qualifying and providing demos to end clients, so you may pair them up with your best suited partner.
- Enable Odoo Partners and train them on effective methods for selling and implementing Odoo software. You can find
the list of our partners by country * Act as a business coach. Create and implement cross-functional processes for partners and customers to increase their operational efficiency
- Establish long term win-win relationships with your partner portfolio based in Europe and Africa
- Qualify end clients, convince them with tailored demos and connect them with the right partner for their Odoo project
- Negotiate licenses and pricing with partners and customers and promote the right value proposition
- Deal with companies of various industries, sizes, and from different regions Retain sophisticated partners while coaching inexperienced partners into streamlined sales machines Rapidly changing and growing environment Real responsibilities from day 1 As you’ll mainly work with new Odoo Partners, you’ll have to build your partner’s portfolio from scratch. You are accountable for your own success.
- Business Master Degree
- Fluent in English + Dutch or Spanish. A third language is a plus.
- 1 to 4 years of technology sales experience
- Ability to empower and challenge your partners
- Entrepreneurial mindset. “It is not my job” is not part of your vocabulary.
- Excellent communication skill
- Passionate about sales, you like to convince, negotiate and achieve targets. You don’t take no for an answer.
- You enjoy taking initiatives to help the team, your partners and customers, you thrive an autonomous environment.
- Work permit for Belgium.
What’s great about the job?
- You enable Odoo partners’ network by providing them with your expertise. You’ll be a key player in the growth of your partners.
- Room to spread your wings and make an impact with your own initiatives.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no stupid processes.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
- Suggest Odoo services to solve partner business pains.
- Be in touch with decision makers: SMBs‘ CEO, CFO, CTO, …
- Organize joint events with partners.
- Create interest by providing quality demo’s to companies.
- Work in a truly international company: Odoo counts a network of more than 3500 business partners and those IT companies are located in more than 120 countries all around the world.
- Understand, analyze, and improve business performance across many industries, sectors, and company size.
- High commissions for overachievers.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net