Job title: Account Executive for the Electric Vehicle Industry (German Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: Your Future Company:
Reducing the world’s dependence on fossil fuels and providing solutions for renewable energy are the core values of this dynamic and fast-paced growing company. They offer innovative charging and energy management solutions for plug-in electric and hybrid vehicles currently in more than 60 countries. For their headquarters in Barcelona, they are looking for new team members to join their journey to change the world.
Your responsibilities and impact working as an Account Executive:
Your objective is to develop and qualify new opportunities within large enterprises by:
- Prospecting and identifying key executives at target businesses, laying the groundwork for solid, long-term partnerships.
- Developing a pipeline for business products in collaboration with account executives
- Actively engaging with potential prospects in a positive and enthusiastic manner, regardless of the size of the offer or the probability of the close.
- Managing, monitoring, and reporting sales activities and performance using Salesforce. All Sale operations will be based on KPI’s.
- Responsible for developing an active Market Client portfolio
- Handling the full sales process, Managing the sales processes from active leads sourcing, such as cold calling and emailing, and closing deals and finally onboarding corporate partners.
- Fully understanding the Product and its specificity
- Understanding your market to ensure customer satisfaction
- Being able to provide a demonstration of the product utilization to your clients and also answering questions
- Analyzing the market and its competition and generating new opportunities by fully understanding the clients’ needs.
- Working closely with the Sales & Presales Teams
- Handling the account management of your clients with close relationship that help you to bring your clients to upgrade their requests.
- You will work within a really dynamic start-up environment; your flexibility and adaptability will be your key of success.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a fluent level of German and a proficient level of English
- You have minimum 2 years’ experience in lead generation, sales and/or marketing and account management
- You have excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor’s degree or similar experience required.
- You have a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about products.
- You have a proven record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment.
- You have working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have experience in using Salesforce.com.
- You have a valid work permit to work in the EU.
What’s in it for you?
- Employment on a long-term perspective
- Very attractive compensation and bonus scheme
- Office-based work in a cozy office
- Unlimited coffee and other beverages
- Language classes
- Fitness courses (offered online for the moment)
- Varied breakfast and lunch options in a brand-new canteen
- An amazing team with over 20 different cultural backgrounds
- Informal atmosphere (Suits are for Halloween!)
Hi, I’m Taine from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via .
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Job date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 07:24:38 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net